Mold Making with Expedited Time To Market
Valencia Plastics can help you in getting your product to the market quickly and efficiently in order to gain a competitive edge. Our in house tool room employs some of the most seasoned highly skilled journeyman available, which allows us in building some of the highest quality plastic injection and blow molds available.
Rapid Prototyping Services Available
Valencia Plastics creates precisely what your project requires and your mind’s eye can see. Our integrated capabilities move you from prototyping to production at the speed you need to ensure your competitiveness.
Highly Complex Injection Molded Parts
Valencia Plastics delivers highly complex injection-molded parts and assemblies for the medical, aerospace / defense, automotive, electronics and consumer products industries. We adeptly meet specialized low-volume needs, as well as your requirements for higher volumes.
Comprehensive Project Management & Development
Valencia Plastics industry-leading tooling, in-house design and comprehensive project management provide rapid-phase product development and engineering solutions that exceed customer expectations and get products to market ahead of the competition.
Valencia Plastics has built its reputation and success on the ability to get customers’ products to market quickly and efficiently – without compromising quality.
- Production quality prototype and low-volume injection-molded tools in two to four weeks.
- Our highly skilled tool manufacturing staff can build multi-cavity and single-cavity molds.
- Design support – we offer design recommendations; viable alternatives and practical assistance to assure the part design or model requested will meet the customer’s end-use requirements. What we will not do is sacrifice part design to fit a simple, one-size-fits-all mold build concept.
- Process confidence – part repeatability and dimensional integrity is certain with all of Valencia Plastics short-run molds cast in a production environment molding process that guarantees a proven and repeatable process for future production runs and part orders.
- Expedited delivery – Valencia Plastics meets aggressive market entry. High repeatability and molded-in quality is provided without compromising the customer’s long-range goals.
Valencia Plastics is fully aware of the customer’s competitive need to get to market. Our processes ensure that happens in a timely and efficient manner. Give us the requirements and the timetable; we’ll give you the product on time and on budget.
Quality You Can Trust
We handle every aspect of your requirements in aluminum tool construction, hybrids and hardened-tool steel fabrication – without shortcuts or compromises. Every Valencia Plastics project goes through a rigorous engineering screening process that delivers added value. Quality control is our top priority.
Plastic Injection Molds We Build
- Aluminum Molds: Single cavity mold/prototype mold. Ideal for short production runs under 25,000 units. Aluminum molds are the most economical way to get your product to the market right away.
- Steel Molds: 100% steel molds usually all the way up to a 48 cavity family mold (class A tool one million units and above, this type of plastic injection mold is consider top of the line with all the bells and whistles to ensure a long production life cycle. These molds usually have Unscrewing cylinders, collapsible cores, hydraulic slides, and Incoe Hot runner systems to ensure a super fast cycle time and minimal plastic scrap.
Blow Molds We Build
- Aluminum Blow Molds
- Aluminum With Beryllium Pinch Off To Ensure Millions Of Units Produced
- We Can Build Up To An 8-Cavity Blow Mold To Fit One Of Our High Production Blow Molding Machines
- We Offer Hydraulic Cylinder Detabers And Automatic Spin Trimmers: When the mold opens, the part will fall in a plastic liner box; no human contact to ensure a clean blow molding environment
Road Trip Potty
The Road Trip Potty is a portable urinal for girls, and is made with FDA approved polypropylene resin. This design required a plastic injection mold. Our engineering team at Valencia Plastics worked on every detail of the design to ensure it was both comfortable and durable for ongoing use.
- Adrian L. Long Beach, CA
For all your blow molding application I would definitely recommend Valencia Plastics. Luis Ruiz is attentive and professional when dealing with clients and vendors. His attention to detail is due to fact that he listens to his customers needs rather than assume. You can tell by walking into their office and looking at the array of products that Valencia Plastics has the experience and knowledge of making your ideas come true.
- Joshua S. Carlsbad, CA
So we finally went through and assembled 5000 parts manufactured for us by VP, and we had very low percentage of nonconforming parts. I am very happy with the work VP did. They are an excellent supplier for plastic parts and I highly recommend them.
- Sofia W. Austin, TX
Valencia Plastics was a very professional company in helping in deciding in what direction to go with my invention. First they developed the 2D and 3D drawings that I required to make my prototype and then the actually helped me in finding a 3d printing company that can actually make the prototype for us. Next step would building the mold, which they recommended for us to go on kickstarter and raise the money required to build the mold. I would recommend this company to someone that needs a plastic or blow molded product.
- Yelpito R. Mammoth Lakes, CA
The owner Luis Ruiz helped me with all my questions regarding different plastic material for various products. He explained in detail about taking short cuts in using cheaper plastic vs premium plastic materials.
- Larry O. Los Angeles, CA
Valencia plastics was very helpful in making me a plastic prototype for my idea and their staff was great. Would recommend their services. Can't wait till my final product is finished. These guys rock!
- Grace S. Santa Barbara, CA
I have greatly appreciated Luis at Valencia Plastics! He has helped me create my product and bring my vision to life! He has been patient and always prompt in getting back to me with answers to all my questions. Thank you Luis.